LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DURAPOD PRODUCTS AND ACCESSORIES
Durapod Systems (“Seller”) warrants to the original owner (“Buyer”) that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, when properly assembled and installed, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, provided the product has been used within the listed restrictions. Durapod System’s liability is limited to replacement or repair of product and shall not be liable for incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages arising or resulting from misuse, inability to use, or from product defects, or other tort.
- Your Durapod Systems product must be used solely for its intended purpose. Abuse of, misuse of, changes to, alteration of, improper installation or assembly, or maintenance of original equipment shall void any warranty.
- Buyer must maintain the product so that it can perform as intended. Product must be cleaned on a periodic basis as recommended by local health code or, in the absence of a specific code, no less than quarterly. Product must be disassembled prior to cleaning and reassembled once the cleaning process is complete. Cleaning must be performed using the manufacturer’s recommended cleaning guidelines.
Liability under this warranty does not include:
- Replacement of parts resulting from use, i.e., “normal wear and tear” or breakage of resin components unless attributable to manufacturing defect.
- Any loss or damage or expenses directly or indirectly arising from use or inability to use the product or from any other cause.
- Any part of the system which has been subject to misuse, neglect, alteration, incorrect installation, accident, or damage caused by transportation, use of abrasive or caustic materials, flooding, fire or acts of God.
- Any damage or malfunction resulting from the use of non – Durapod Systems supplied spare parts
Should Buyer discover a defect, Buyer must promptly notify Seller in writing outlining the details of the manufacturing defect along with supporting photographs of the defective piece(s). Notification should be addressed to the Durapod Systems Corporate Office, 1601 109th Street, Grand Prairie, TX 75050. Seller reserves the right to request return of broken parts, if appropriate for verification, prior to accepting liability. If shipment back to Seller is authorized in writing by Seller, Seller will assume the associated shipping cost. If the return has not been pre-authorized in writing by Seller, shipping will be at Buyer’s expense.
Upon receipt of product, Seller retains the option to (1) repair or replace the defective part(s) at Seller’s expense and return the refurbished product to the Buyer; (2) replace the defective product; or (3) deny the claim based on its investigation of the root cause of the product failure. Seller will act in a timely manner in responding to Buyer in writing as to its decision. No warranty claim will be accepted without the written notification outlined above. authorized by Durapod Systems in writing prior to commencement of service.
Durapod Systems, 1601 109th Street, Grand Prairie, TX 75050